September 19, 2019
- Want to look good on college applications or need community service for PACE, JROTC, or SPD? Join Key Club tomorrow at Club Rush! Key Club is an internationally organized club that provides its members with opportunities to provide acts of service in their communities, build character, and develop leadership. We go to Six Flags for a rally in October, receive gradation cords and stoles, and we have FUN!
September 17, 2019
- The Spanish comprehension exam will be next Monday and Tuesday after school in Mr. Bryant’s room C311. Stop by or email Mr Bryant this week to sign up for the Spanish comprehension exam.
September 12, 2019
- Have a passion for math? Come join the JFK Mathletes Club at Club Rush! Meetings are Tuesdays at lunch in room B-15 starting after Club Rush.
- Need help with leaning grammar? reading? writing? college or scholarship essays? reading and writing assignments for history and science? Come to Literacy Lab 7th period! We will help! The lab is open Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 3:20-4:30 in Room 302. Se Habla Espanol!
September 10, 2019
- Outstanding job by our MCJROTC cadets this past Saturday! Led by Cadet Company Commander Elliot Herrback, our cadets partnered with St Anthony’s Church at the Sacramento Fall Festival, helping to make OUR community, a better community
September 6, 2019
John F. Kennedy Families & Community:
Last night, Rohit Jhawar (‘20) was recognized by the Board of Trustees for his win earlier this summer in the grueling national congressional-styled speech and debate championship. You read that right: Rohit is the national champion, Kennedy’s very own national champion.