- Visit Website:www.AthleticClearance.com (from smart phone or computer)
- Create Username & Password (Watch YouTube Video Guide on website)
- Login to the site.
- Select “New Clearance”
- Choose the school year in which the student plans to participate.This is the 2018-2019 school year.
- For “School,” choose “KennedySacramento (CIF-SJS)”
- Select sport.
- Complete all required fields for Student Information, Education History, Medical History and Signature Forms.
MEDICAL CLEARANCE – (only form NOT filled out online)
- Print the “Sports Physical Examination Form.” Click here for the form
- Take to physical appt and have it filled out, signed and stamped by the doctor
- Scan or photograph the completed physical form and upload to your athletic clearance account.
(If you cannot upload, please submit to the front office)
- Website will indicate you are ‘cleared’ (‘status’ will change to ‘cleared’)
- You will receive an email indicating the status of your clearance.