Student Support Center
Students and families who would like free supportive assistance, for personal, home, or school-related issues, are welcome to call or drop by The Student Support Center, located in C-3.
For more information contact our Coordinator, Christina
Christinaemail@example.com or (916) 559-0920
To support students’ academic success and social/emotional well-being.
- Mental health counseling (short-term individual)
- Support groups
- One-on-one mentoring (academic and personal growth)
- Crisis intervention and safety risk assessment
- Referrals to school and community resources (including food, shelter, housing, employment, public assistance, health insurance, etc.)
- Free school supplies and backpacks
- Bullying, violence, and suicide prevention education activities
- Services are confidential except in those situations when a student’s safety is at risk.