Counseling & Career Center
Students and parents, Kennedy Counselors are excited to meet with you. Click on the link below to make an appointment with your counselor.
JFK Student Support Center
Students and families who would like free supportive assistance, for personal, home, or school-related issues, are welcome to call or drop by The Student Support Center, located in C-3.
For more information contact our Coordinator, Christina
Christinafirstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 559-0920
To support students’ academic success and social/emotional well-being.
- Mental health counseling (short-term individual)
- Support groups
- One-on-one mentoring (academic and personal growth)
- Crisis intervention and safety risk assessment
- Referrals to school and community resources (including food, shelter, housing, employment, public assistance, health insurance, etc.)
- Free school supplies and backpacks
- Bullying, violence, and suicide prevention education activities
- Services are confidential except in those situations when a student’s safety is at risk.
Coordinator: Christina Harris, email@example.com
School Social Worker: Sangita Vakis, firstname.lastname@example.org