The staff, students, and parents or guardians of John F. Kennedy are committed to a safe and caring environment, one that promotes excellence and pride in self, school, and community.
We respect individual and cultural diversity as it promotes understanding of the humanity of all people. We expect all students to achieve their highest potential and encourage them to become responsible and productive members of society.
Kennedy students strive to Have a Purpose in all that they do, Be Thoughtful about how they treat others, Seek Understanding when making judgements, and strive to Get Invested in their education, their community, and the future.
- Day four of Koachella. Tomorrow is Festival Friday and rally day. Make sure to dress in your class colors.
- Come to Casey’s Corner during lunch to buy your prom tickets today. They are $60 for ASB and $65 for non ASB or guests. Guest passes are still available in the counselor’s office and are due on March 27th. For more information check @jfkclassof24
- Do you think our campus could be cleaner if there’s less littering? Do you want to take action to make our campus cleaner?
- Welcome to day two of Koachella. Tomorrow is Disco day so dress up as a hippie or in the 60s or 70s.
- Come to Casey’s Corner during lunch to buy your prom tickets. They are $60 for ASB and $65 for non ASB or guests. Guest passes are still available in the counselor’s office and are due on March 27th. For more information check @jfkclassof24
- Juniors! Members at Large meetings will be held today after school in room C316.
- Cougars are you interested in asb! Attend a mandatory informational meeting today after school or on Wednesday at a lunch or b lunch in D-2
- Support tomorrow from 4-9 pm at Chipotle in Delta Shores! Make sure to mention this fundraiser, show the flyer to the cashier, or use code Z3Z3KFD for online orders.
- To the ladies that made the cheer squad for next school year please be aware of a parent meeting tomorrow, at 6pm in the cheer room where tryouts were held.
- 7-on-7 Flag Football is now starting!
New Job? Need a Work Permit?
A work permit is a legal document required by the state of California that allows a person under 18 years of age to hold a job. To obtain a work permit at JFK: