March 3, 2020
- ATTENTION ALL JUNIORS! The SAT is tomorrow, March 4, 2020 from periods 1-5. Be sure to get a good night’s rest, eat a healthy meal, arrive early to school and report to your assigned testing location. GOOD LUCK!!
- Juniors and Seniors, wondering what to do with your life after high school? Interested enough to take one of the most popular aptitude and interest assessments in the world? If so register for the ASVAB!!!! Last year over 80 JFK students did. See Mr. Drotts in the counseling office to register before March 6.
- Attention all students interested in playing after school basketball, please bring both signed forms and meet in the main gym ASAP on Thursday. If you need a form, please see Miss Erin in B-8.
- Come perform an original spoken word piece or poem after school today in room C201 at the SAYS preliminaries. Everyone who participates will receive a #schoolismyhustle hoodie. See you there!
- IT’S AWESOME. Get your yearbook now. The last day to Pre-Order your yearbook is April 25. After that you’re out of luck. To Pre-order see Mr. Campos in the library.
- Last Thursday, our MCJROTC program underwent an evaluation by the Marine Corps Inspector General. Months of grueling preparation paid off, as Kennedy’s cadets received outstanding scores and commendatory remarks
- On Saturday, the cadets of MCJROTC partnered with the Central California Hemophilia Association for their annual fundraiser. Our cadets continue to represent Kennedy in the community, bringing attention to causes and supporting their efforts
- Attention Juniors! Junior Prom is coming this month on the 21st! Tickets are on sale in Casey’s Corner on Tuesdays and Thursdays at lunch. Guest passes are available in the Counseling office or Casey’s Corner! Check flyers around campus for pricing! We will also have royalty nominations TODAY through Thursday this week on stage!
- Do you love to play games, want to learn gaming skills, or have a chance to compete in a league? Come out to Gaming Club after school on Wednesdays in C317. We will play both online and tabletop games, all are welcome!
- Club Picture takes place on Tuesday March 3 and Thursday March 5. If you belong to a club, please see your Club adviser for the pass and time of your club’s Photo-Shoot. On the date of the photo shoot, please report to the quad area to check-in and a yearbook student will direct you to the photo shoot.
- Are you looking for creative ways to express yourself through arts and crafts? Come check out the DIY club after school on Mondays in the library, everyone is welcome!
- Seniors only – submit your design vision for the sober grad night t-shirt! Simple one or two color design for a black t-shirt. Designs due March 6th. Email designs to Amy at email@example.com.
- JFK Track and Field Team Season Practice: Official JFK Track and Field Team will begin Tuesday February 11th @ 3:45 pm on the track. In case of heavy rain meet in front of the cafeteria. Practice will continue each afternoon that school is in session . Winter sport athletes may join us after their winter sport commitment ends in February. All students interested in joining to the track and field team or needing more information are welcome to attend practice.
- Track and field has a meet tomorrow ahome @3:30
- The baseball team has a home game against west campus today @3:30
- The soft ball team has home game against calaveras high Jv@ 3:30 Varsity@ 12:30
- The swim teams has a meet on Thursday at home @4
- The men’s volleyball team has an away game @ Cordova tomorrow Jv@ 5 Var@ 6