September 10, 2019
- Outstanding job by our MCJROTC cadets this past Saturday! Led by Cadet Company Commander Elliot Herrback, our cadets partnered with St Anthony’s Church at the Sacramento Fall Festival, helping to make OUR community, a better community
- Cougars! Are you interested in starting a club at JFK this year? Please pick up an application in the counseling office or in Casey’s Corner! Club Rush will be on Friday September 20th, so get your applications in by next Tuesday if you want to participate!
- Attention all Cougars! Our student store, Casey’s Corner, will be open every Tuesday and Thursday at lunch. It is located in the C-building next to the library. Come check it out!
- All girls and guys interested in playing or cheering at the Powder Puff game this year! Please get your sports physical done soon! Practice starts on the 24th and you cannot practice or play with your physical! There will be a meeting next week for more information!
- Are you interested in joining MESA (The most awesome engineering club)? We will start meeting Wednesdays at lunch in room B-23. Meetings start Sept. 11. Come on down and see what we are about!
- Attention all juniors and seniors who wish to apply to National Honor Society. The application process is now open. Any junior or senior who has a 3.5 weighted GPA or above is eligible to apply to NHS. Juniors who were in NHS last year need to re-apply. NHS applications are available in room C301 until Tuesday, Sept. 17th.
- Attention Wrestlers! There will be a boys team…AND… girls team sign-ups everyday at lunch in room T-2. Please see Mr. Ewing to sign up and get your paperwork.
- JFK Men’s Soccer Meeting will be held Wednesday, September 11th after school in room V1 for all interested in playing soccer this Winter season.
- Good Morning Cougars! It is your boy Alekazam coming back with your morning athletic announcement!
- Congrats to the freshmen volleyball team for pulling through and took a dub against Monterey Trail last night!
- The women’s volleyball teams an away game against River City tomorrow. Freshmen @ 4, JV @ 5, and Varsity @ 6.
- The water polo teams have an away game at Bear Creek tomorrow, women @4, men @5
- Women’s basketball workouts are starting this wee. Wednesday from 7:30-9 and Thursday from 6-7:30. Good luck Cougars and that’s it for your athletic announcements!