January 16, 2020
- Attention all Cougars! Winter Homecoming is coming soon on February 8th at the Library Galleria! Tickets are on sale now in Casey’s Corner! Guest passes are available in the counseling office and Casey’s Corner. Check flyers around campus for pricing!
- Attention sophomores! This Monday, the class of 2022 will be holding a fundraiser ALL DAY at Mountain Mike’s on Rush River! Mention JFK when you place your order and 20 percent of the proceeds will go to your class! See you there!
- There will be an informational meeting for all students interested in joining the swimming team this spring. The meeting will happen immediately after school this Thursday in room B-17.
- Attention all Drama lovers! 7th period Drama is a great way to get credits, hang out with friends, and learn about performing. There is also a free snack every day. Come sign up in B-8 it’s not too late!
- Are you interested in building a tiny home? The Sacramento Builders Exchange is doing a tiny home contest. If you would like to be a part of this, come to B-8 and sign up! Everyone is welcome!
- SENIORS, If you have submitted a BABY PICTURE for the yearbook. Please pick them up from Mr. Campos in the LIBRARY. Those Adorable pix have already been scanned.
- JFK Track and Field Team Pre season conditioning sessions will resume Monday January 6th @ 3:30 pm on the track. In case of heavy rain meet in front of the cafeteria.
- Interested in playing softball this spring? There will be an information and sign up meeting on Thursday, January 16th, after school in the girl’s locker room. Hope to see you there!
- The Freshman and JV basketball teams have away games at Burbank tonight. Freshman @ 4 JV Girls @ 5:30 JV Boys @ 7
- The Varsity basketball teams have away games at Burbank tomorrow night. Girls @ 6 Boys @ 7:30
- The Women’s soccer team have an away game at Burbank @ 6 The boys team have a home game against Burbank @ 6