September 5, 2019
- Attention all juniors and seniors who wish to apply to National Honor Society. The application process is now open. Any junior or senior who has a 3.5 weighted GPA or above is eligible to apply to NHS. Juniors who were in NHS last year need to re-apply. NHS applications are available in room C301 until Tuesday, Sept. 17th.
- CSF applications are out! Applying for the California Scholarship Federation Club gives you access to exclusive scholarships, helps you find volunteer opportunities and looks good on college applications. Go to Mr. Lam s room (T5) to pick up an application now! Note: freshmen can t apply until the second semester.
- Are you interested in joining our student cheer section, the Green Scream Machine this year? We have a meeting on Friday at lunch in the little theater! We will be making plans for our game against McClatchy on the 13th! See you there!
- Attention Freshmen applying to student government! Applications will be due complete by Friday September 6th at 3:30! See Mr. O in C207 for more information.
- Cougars! Are you interested in starting a club at JFK this year? Please pick up an application in the counseling office or in Casey’s Corner! Club Rush will be on Friday September 20th, so get your applications in if you want to participate!
- Attention all Cougars! Our student store, Casey’s Corner, will be open every Tuesday and Thursday at lunch. It is located in the C-building next to the library. Come check it out!
- All girls and guys interested in playing or cheering at the Powder Puff game this year! Please get your sports physical done soon! Practice starts later this month and you cannot practice or play with your physical!
- Lockers: Freshmen can check out a locker today at lunch. Bring $10 or your own lock to the table outside the Counseling office. Any students that didn’t get a locker at Orientation or on their day can come in to the Counseling office during lunch or after school starting Friday, September 6th.
- There will be an informational water polo meeting for all interested students this thursday during lunch in room B-17.
- It’s PO with today’s athletic announcements !! Our football teams have away games at Sheldon High School tomorrow night. JV- @ 5pm Var- @ 7:15pm
- Our women’s volleyball team has a home game tonight against Franklin. Fresh- @ 4pm JV- @ 5pm Var- @ 6pm
- Men’s water polo has a match @ Rio Linda High School at 4pm today