- ATTENTION SENIORS: Please note that all of your
detention time and Saturday Schools in order to check out and
participate in the graduation ceremony. You will not be
cleared to walk the stage if you owe any outstanding time or have
more than 30 periods of unverified absences. See Mr. Yung
if you have any questions.
- Hello Sophomores! Did you sign up to take Honors U.S. History
next year? Lucky you! Make sure you get the summer assignment
before finals. Copies are available from your current World
History teacher or from Ms. Reilley in C316 or Mr. Whalen in
C301. Claiming you didn’t know is a terrible way to start the
- Please come out and support the Fourth Annual Art and Plant
Sale on June 5th, from 3:30pm to 5:30pm in room D4.
Proceeds will go to supporting students in special education on
- Thursday may 30 you’re Kennedy marching band is holding
a pop concert. Come on over to the auditorium at 7pm to show your
support of the best band in Sacramento. admission is free yes
ladies and gentlemen free , so no excuses to not come. so join us
cougars in the best concert yet to be!
- The last dance of the year is coming this Saturday June 1st
at the Grand on 1215 J Street! Come buy your tickets now and buy
your ticket before the dance! It will be $20 at the door…even
for seniors! Check the flyers around campus for pricing. Guest
passes are available in the counseling office!
- Seniors–The Class of 2019–make sure you are able to walk
the stage or receive your diploma! Please check with Mr. Campos
to make sure you don’t have overdue textbooks or library books
and get them cleared now. If there’s any textbooks you no
longer use, get a headstart in the textbook rush and return them
to the library. Remember, “Can’t Graduate if you have a book
- Those interested in joining Women’s Tennis meet in F-3 after