- CSF has its final meeting tomorrow after school in the
cafeteria! We’ll be selling pizza, having cabinet elections, and
giving out senior awards! Make sure you’re there!
- Thursday May 30 you’re Kennedy marching band is holding a pop
concert. Come on over to the auditorium at 7pm to show your
support of the best band in Sacramento. admission is free yes
ladies and gentlemen free , so no excuses to not come. so join us
cougars in the best concert yet to be!
- Great news: yearbooks are here! Seniors can pick up
PREORDERED books in room B12 at lunch Thursday and Friday this
week. That’s right seniors, pick up your yearbook today and
tomorrow in room B12 at lunch. All other students will pick up
their yearbooks next week. GO COUGARS
- Come on out to the 4th annual Art and Plant Sale on June 4th
from 3:30-5:30pm in room D4. Proceeds will go to help raise
money for students in special education programs on your campus.
- Attention all Cougars! The end of the school year is almost
here and our seniors will be leaving us. Help send them off with
your participation in spirit week next week! Check the flyers and
posters around campus for the spirit days!
- The last dance of the year is coming on Saturday June 1st at
the Grand on 1215 J Street! Come buy your tickets now and buy
your ticket before the dance! It will be $20 at the door…even
for seniors! Check the flyers around campus for pricing. Guest
passes are available in the counseling office!
- Don’t miss your opportunity to see the spring musical of
Putnam! The last three performances are this Friday 5/24 at 6pm
and Saturday 5/25 at 12 and 6. Pre-sale tickets are 5 dollars for
students and 8 dollars for adults. Prices go up at the door.
Tickets will be sold in V-3 at lunch. It’s a very nice very nice
very very nice beginning!
- Seniors–The Class of 2019–make sure you are able to walk
the stage or receive your diploma! Please check with Mr. Campos
to make sure you don’t have overdue textbooks or library books
and get them cleared now. If there’s any textbooks you no
longer use, get a headstart in the textbook rush and return them
to the library. Remember, “Can’t Graduate if you have a book
- Be an ACE! Meet Tuesday May 28th to find out about Ladies’
Tennis in Mr. Teweles’ room, F-3, right after school.
- Congrats to Kyle Mathews, Andre Davis, Damaris Burt ,
Jeremiah Price, Miana Giovannini, Pita Vi representing our school
and making it to state.