- If you need support in English and/or a place to relax and
chill before starting your day, join the Breakfast Club in V5
Monday-Friday. Come for the camaraderie or just a cup of tea.
- Cougars! Our annual powderpuff game will be this Thursday,
the 16th, at the JFK stadium. The game will begin at 4pm
following the food fair. Tickets will be on sale starting today
for $5 at Casey’s corner during lunch A and B. ASB gets free
admission. Be sure to PINK OUT for the game and support our
football players and cheerleaders. See you there!
- The Kids Canned Food Drive is LIVE! Please look to donate
cans in your respective clubs or for your 3rd period teacher!
Winning class and club that is participating will win a pizza
party! This ends the day before Thanksgiving break on November
17th, which is THIS WEEK! So please support our drive!
- Seniors! Still want a class hoodie? Fill out the pre-order
form in the @jfkclassof24 instagram bio. The deadline to submit
is this Friday. Hoodies are still $30 each. If you want a Senior
crewneck, t-shirt, or tote bag, go to Casey’s Corner at lunch on
Tuesday or Thursday to purchase them!
- KeyClub is having a Key Club potluck this FRIDAY in Mr.
Inlays C316 from 3:45 to 4:30! Please bring a dish to share. Join
us for volunteer opportunities, announcements, and yummy food!
- Good luck to Powerlifting Club’s Kai Nakaoka who will be
competing in the International Powerlifting League World
Championships in six categories. She will be competing in the 44
kilo/97 pound weight class.
- Food fair is today after school from 2:30-3:30pm on the
basketball blacktop. There are 20 clubs participating in food
fair. They will be selling, raising canes, in n out, wing stop,
churros, boba, gunther’s freeze, bober tea, cup of noodles, and
more. Clubs will be accepting cash only.
- Attention Cougars! Origami Club has sprung back up in our
school! Origami Club meets every Friday in room C – 217, Mr.
Wong’s room, and starts at 3:30 PM after school. Origami Club is
for hands-on people who want to create large structures out of
simple paper. There is no experience needed. Join Origami Club
this coming Friday!