October 29, 2019
- MESA meets at lunch B Wednesdays in room B-23. If you are in lunch A, please stop by B-23 after school starting next Tuesday 11/5 to catch up on info for 2020 MESA Competitions.
- Seniors-come to room B12 Tuesday or Wednesday this week during both lunches to work on college apps and financial aid.
- If you have lost your ID card, you may pay $5 at Casey’s Corner during lunch ONLY ON Tuesdays or Thursdays and bring your receipt of payment to the Counseling office during lunch or after school. We will print one for you, which includes a RT bus sticker. If you never received an ID card, come to the Counseling office during lunch or after school and we will help you.
- Attention all Kennedy High School seniors and families of the class of 2020. This is a reminder that Jostens school products will be on campus on Thursday October 31st during lunch and after school in the main quad area for all cap and gown, senior graduation products and class ring orders. All seniors received complete ordering packet information recently on campus. Jostens is running a special promotion. All seniors ordering any class rings or class jewelry items on this day will receive their cap, gown and tassel for free! Complete details on the promotion is included in the information packet provided to students. Students and families can also go online to Jostens.com to design and purchase their items as well.Take advantage of our earlier ordering prices and order on the order day.
- Want to give a spooky treat to someone this Halloween? Interact Club will be selling candy grams every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday after school for three dollars in front of the office. Make sure you know the first period of the person you will be sending the gram to. See you there!
- SENIORS, Class of 2020. Time is Running Out if you still have not taken your senior picture, Schedule a session NOW with Prestige Portraits in Elk Grove. Deadline is Saturday, November 2. There is a $20 sitting fee. No pictures, no memories, no portrait in the yearbook. If you have questions see Mr. Campos in the library