- Seniors!!!! Make sure to submit your Senior Quote by December
1st or you will not have a quote in the yearbook.
- Seniors It’s time to order your cap & gown, class jewelry,
graduation announcements, and senior apparel. Orders can be
placed November 13th through 17th. Please check your
e-mail, and the senior Google classroom for more information.
- Hey everyone! Reminder that today is the CSF meeting in the
auditorium from 3:45 to 4:00!
- There will be a powderpuff practice after school today from
3:40-4:40. Remember to bring your $15 participation fee if you
have not already. Today is the last day to turn those in. If you
do not, you will not be eligible to play.
- The Kids Canned Food Drive is LIVE! Please look to donate
cans in your respective clubs or for your 3rd period teacher!
Winning class and club that is participating will win a pizza
party! This ends the day before Thanksgiving break on November
17th. Please support our drive!
- Congratulations to Senior Gabe Trevizo and Sophomore Chantra
Chang – both will be going on to the San Joaquin Section Cross
Country Championship meet this coming Saturday in Folsom.Gabe and
Chantra put up career best performances at the Subsection meet in
Frogtown last Saturday to qualify. Gabe ran the hilly 3 mile
course in 18:18 – a full minute better than his previous best.
And Chantra finished the 2 mile course in 16:17 – taking nearly 2
minutes off her previous record! Best of luck to them both this
Saturday. Run Cougars Run!
- Attention Cougars! Origami Club has sprung back up in our
school! Origami Club meets every Friday in room C – 217, Mr.
Wong’s room, and starts at 3:30 PM after school. Origami Club is
for hands-on people who want to create large structures out of
simple paper. There is no experience needed. Join Origami Club
this coming Friday!
- Campus Beautification Day will be held on November 9th, this
Thursday from 2:30-3:30. Join us in help to beautify our campus
and help pick up litter and trash all throughout our campus!
Everyone is welcome!
- If you need support in English and/or a place to relax and
chill before starting your day, join the Breakfast Club in V5
Monday-Friday. Come for the camaraderie or just a cup of tea.
- Want to get rid of some clothes for the new season and
upcoming new year and rotate for something new? Help encourage
upcycling, helping our community, and decreasing clothing waste.
We are accepting clothing donations from ALL OF JFK now til
Wednesday, November 28th in Mr lnlays Room C316 and room V3.
Donations may be in a plastic paper or trash bag.
- Key Club and Fashion Club are hosting JFK’s first ever Thrift
Meet open to all of JFK on Friday, December 1st at the Quad from
3:30-5:00 PM. You do not have to be in these clubs to
participate! Go to jfk.updates jfkbees or jfkfashionclub on
instagram for more information!
- Come Support Class of 2025 today at Chipotle! Show the
cashier the flyer posted on jfkupdates or use code N4DRH6E for