- Don’t forget to go to the stage at lunch and buy your Boo Grams today! They’re $3 each. Each Boo Gram includes candy and other Halloween themed items.
- This week is Red Ribbon Week and we want to see you guys be kind to your minds! All throughout the week, the Student Support Center will be offering activities for being kind to yourself and your mental health, so stop by the Student Support Center at lunch to check it out!
- Food Fair is right around the corner. If your club wants to participate in food fair, don’t forget to fill out the google form sent to all club advisors and presidents. If you did not receive the email, stop by D2 during lunch A or B for more information.
- Medical club will be holding their second meeting of the school year during lunch A and after school TODAY in B22! We will be discussing the different occupations within the medical field as well as seeing which occupation fits you the most! Snacks will also be provided so make sure to stop by. Follow us @jfkmedclub to stay updated.
- Congratulations to the Frosh-Soph Girls and Frosh-Soph Boys Cross Country teams! Both finished second at Metro Championships held yesterday at North Laguna Creek Park. The Girls were led by Chantra Chang, Dree Goding, and Elaine Wycoff who all earned All Metro Honors. All Metro recipients Isaiah Mercado and Zeke Luna led the Frosh-Soph Boys. Congratulations Cougars!
- Seniors!!!! Make sure to submit your Senior Quote by December 1st or you will not have a quote in the yearbook.
- Students who attended the National Honor Society meeting last week, please come to room C301 to vote for the cabinet sometime this week. NHS members come to C301 sometime this week to vote for the cabinet.
- Girls Tennis is playing in the Doubles tournament on Thursday (10/26)
- Football is playing their final game of the season away at Burbank on Friday (10/27) JV kicks off at 5:00pm and Varsity starts at 7:15pm.”
- Kennedy High School Junior Varsity Basketball Tryouts - Unleash Your Potential! Hello, future ballers and student-athletes! The upcoming Junior Varsity basketball tryouts at Kennedy High School will be held on October 30th and November 1st, 2024! It’s time to chase your basketball dreams and step into the spotlight.