- Attention, Class of 2019! – Time to think about your legacy
at Kennedy: what would you like to pass down to your fellow
Cougars after you’ve graduated? A lucky binder? A favorite
hat? A special personality trait? Yes, it’s time
again for Senior Wills! Your Clarion newspaper will start
accepting Senior Wills to publish in our next print issue!
Seniors, get your form in B-12 and Mr. Gleason’s classroom,
C-314, and lock in your legacy! Forms are due by May 13th.
Thank you, from your Kennedy Clarion.
- Hello Freshmen! Link Crew is having their annual Movie Night
on May 10th in the quad at 7:30pm! This year’s movie is Spider
Verse and snacks will be available! So grab a blanket and enjoy a
great movie with your Link Crew leaders
- Good morning Kennedy Cougars, graduation is right around the
corner and if you would like to represent your culture while
looking fly walking across the stage, BSU is offering you the
opportunity to purchase your African stoles by Friday, April
26th. Make sure to swing by Mr. Palmer’s office to place your
- Know Your Rights! Come out to the Little Theater this
Thursday at 2:30 and share your concerns about Police
Accountability! There will be guest speakers, food, and a safe
environment to talk about our thoughts about police in our
community! We hope to see you there!
- Any current Freshman or Sophomore who would like to apply to
the PACE Program for next year can pick up an application in room
C301. This is for current 9th or 10 graders who want to
apply to PACE for next year. Applications are in room C301.
- Juniors! Considering your future plans? Come to College
Talk class of 2020, Thursday night in the auditorium at
6:30pm. Counselors will present an overview of the college
and financial aid process. See Mr. Drotts 4 more
- Are you applying for student government next year?
Applications are due TOMORROW! Be sure to get them in on time!
ATTENTION SENIORS: Please be proactive and serve
all of your detention time and Saturday Schools well before the
end of the school year. You will not be cleared to walk
the stage if you owe any outstanding time or have more than 30
periods of unverified absences. See Mr. Yung if you have
- Ready or not, summer is coming! If you expressed
interest in becoming a Student Ambassador for SOS programs, now
is the time to apply. Come see Ms. Chandler in B8 for
details. Don’t wait- the deadline to apply is April
- 2019 Sober Grad Night – final day to purchase grad night
tickets ($20) is April 26th during lunch on the Quad.
Tickets are going fast! Don’t miss the
- Varsity baseball beat Burbank 31-1 and will play them again
at home at 4
- Congrats to the boys swim team for winning metro and the
girls swim team for taking 3rd!