- This week is Red Ribbon Week and we want to see you guys be
kind to your minds! All throughout the week, the Student Support
Center will be offering activities for being kind to yourself and
your mental health, so stop by the Student Support Center at
lunch to check it out! Tomorrow is our community fair where you
can learn from organizations across Sacramento how to cope with
stress and take charge of your mental wellness!
- Food Fair is right around the corner. If your club wants to
participate in food fair, don’t forget to fill out the google
form sent to all club advisors and presidents. If you did not
receive the email, stop by D2 during lunch A or B for more
- Kennedy High School Junior Varsity Basketball Tryouts -
Unleash Your Potential! Hello, future ballers and
student-athletes! The upcoming Junior Varsity basketball tryouts
at Kennedy High School will be held on October 30th and November
1st, 2024! It’s time to chase your basketball dreams and step
into the spotlight.
- Here are the athletic events that are happening this week.
- Girls Tennis is playing in the Metro Tournament this week
with the Singles tournament on Tuesday (10/24) and the
Doubles tournament on Thursday (10/26)
- Football is playing their final game of the season away
at Burbank on Friday (10/27) JV kicks off at 5:00pm and
Varsity starts at 7:15pm.
- Students who attended the National Honor Society meeting last
week, please come to room C301 to vote for the cabinet sometime
this week. NHS members come to C301 sometime this week to
vote for the cabinet.
- Attention 10th grade students,
- If you did not take PSAT on October 11th, PSAT make-up
day is scheduled for Wednesday, October 25th for 10th grade
students in periods 1-3. Testing will take place in the small
gym. Students will need to report to the small gym first
period and bring their school issued Chromebook and charger.
- If you are interested in Wrestling this season, the team will
be meeting after school at 3:45pm in the Dance Room.