- Cougars are you interested in asb! Attend a mandatory
informational meeting today after school or on Wednesday at a
lunch or b lunch in D-2
- Support tomorrow from 4-9 pm at Chipotle in Delta Shores!
Make sure to mention this fundraiser, show the flyer to the
cashier, or use code Z3Z3KFD for online orders.
- To the ladies that made the cheer squad for next school year
please be aware of a parent meeting tomorrow, at 6pm in the cheer
room where tryouts were held.
- 7-on-7 Flag Football is now starting! Meetings will be held
in the Library every Tuesday and Friday afterschool. For more
information head to room V-3 and talk to the ASSETs Team
- Are you a Sophomores or Junior and interested in taking
community college classes this summer? If so, this is the month
to meet with your JFK counselor and register for classes. Stop by
the counseling office or make an appointment online.
- How can you protect your mental health and wellness through
healthy practices? How does alcohol and substances impact your
wellness and future? Join the Be Bothered Club and find out! Stop
by the Library afterschool for more info!
- Learn how to be a community leader and invest in your future
through college/career exploration and professional development
skills. Team build with your fellow peers and learn what you can
do to bring change to your community. Earn a $25 gift card for
each semester of program completed. Join our Advocacy club,
afterschool, every Tuesday in Room B-21.
- Pacific Islander Club! Join our family as we learn, share and
grow together through an Interactive, impactful environment.
Learn cultural dances, guest speakers, Leadership workshops, and
- ACE at UC Davis is proud to announce that they will be
hosting the 20th Annual Leslie Campbell Black Youth Leadership
Conference. It will take place between May 5th and May 7th.
Students will get the opportunity to stay on campus for 3-days
and 2-nights for the conference. The event will be absolutely
free for all participants. The conference aims to bring together
youth from across California to learn about leadership, community
engagement, and the college experience. Students will gain
invaluable experience interacting with peers and the UC Davis
community. Applications are open now! You can apply by visiting
the College & Career Center and signing up with Miss Bernie. You
have until March 20th to submit your application!
- Seniors! College Mentors will be hosting a virtual workshop
to help students interested in applying for the district
scholarships on Thursday March 16th! Please stop by the College &
Career Center and see Ms. Bernie or Ms. Fraley, to get the Zoom
information and time of the event