- Attention Cougars — Check you out! The latest issue of your
Kennedy Clarion newspaper is on stands now for free. Check our
website at jfkclarion.com, and follow us on Instagram
@jfkclarion. Thank you from the Clarion!
- Are you interested in making school activities like rallies,
dances and spirit weeks next year? Join student government!
Applications are available in the counseling office and Casey’s
Corner! Applications are due April 26th…apply now!
- Congratulation to the Marine Corps Junior ROTC Color Guard,
for placing 3d in the Varsity Uniform Inspection, Northern
California Drill Meet on Saturday. Outstanding job by all of our
ROTC Cadets, as they represented Kennedy with pride & enthusiasm!
- Seniors already admitted or on the waiting list at UC Davis
should attend a lunch-time meeting tomorrow, in the little
theater, with a representative from UC Davis for next steps. See
Mr. Drotts for questions.
- ATTENTION SENIORS: Please be proactive and serve all of
your detention time and Saturday Schools well before the end of
the school year. You will not be cleared to walk the stage
if you owe any outstanding time or have more than 30 periods of
unverified absences. See Mr. Yung if you have any
- ASVAB TEST TAKERS- If you took the ASVAB test at JFK in
March, the results review will take place this Thursday or Friday
at lunch. You will be receiving an invitation either
today or tomorrow. See Mr. Drotts for questions.
- Ready or not, summer is coming! If you expressed
interest in becoming a Student Ambassador for SOS programs, now
is the time to apply. Come see Ms. Chandler in B8 for
details. Don’t wait- the deadline to apply is April
- 2019 Sober Grad Night – final days to purchase grad night
tickets ($20) is March 15th, April 5th and April 26th during
lunch on the Quad. Tickets are going fast! Don’t miss
- The men’s baseball team has an away game tomorrow against
Bradshaw Christian at Raley’s field. JV at 3:30 and Varsity at
6:30. Entry is free Come support!
- The woman’s softball team has a home game against Burbank
- The men’s and woman’s swim team beat Grant last week and have
a two day championship meet on Friday and Saturday at Grant. Come
out an support!