October 8, 2019
- Are you interested in attending a four year college?? New York University, also known as NYU, will be on campus during second lunch this Thursday to meet with interested students. See Mr. Drotts in the counseling office for more information.
- Hi CSFers! Make sure you come to the first CSF meeting of the semester today after school to find out important information about how the club works and upcoming point opportunities. You’ll also get points for coming to the meeting so don’t miss it!
- It’s college application season! Come to room B-12 every Tuesday and Wednesday during lunch. Counselors will be available to help with college apps and financial aid!
- To all students interested in joining the Rainbow Coalition - the club on campus that supports LGBTQ youth, – we will begin to have our meetings on Mondays after school in room D4.
- Going to college? How about UC Davis! A UC Davis representative will be on campus in the little theater at lunch on Tuesday, Oct. 8. See Mr. Drotts for more information.
- Do you want to learn about Polynesian culture, dance, community, and meet new people? Come to Poly Club after school on Thursdays in room B-18 or stop by B-8 for more information. Everyone is welcome!
- JFK will be hosting the Special Olympics Soccer Tournament Friday October 25 in the morning. Student volunteers are needed to play soccer, help organize the event, and be announcers for the games. If you would like to volunteer please stop by D1 or D3 to sign up.
- Attention Cougars! Homecoming dance tickets are on sale through October 16th after school! Come get your tickets today and avoid lines! Check flyers around campus for pricing! Guest passes are available in Casey’s Corner or the counseling office!
- Cougar Community Yoga Class is starting Wednesday October 2nd! Join us every Wednesday for yoga in the dance room from 3:45-4:45. Yoga is a challenging workout, helps relieve stress, and is also great conditioning for athletes! Wear exercise clothes and bring a yoga mat or there will be mats available to borrow. You must also bring a signed waiver. For any questions and to pick up a waiver, see Ms. Louvet in B-27.
- Weight Training Club after school every Thursday Around 2:30 At the weight room
- Congrats to the football teams crushing them Lions and taking that dub (W) last Friday.
- Congrats to the women’s volleyball team for beating River City last night 3-1 The women’s volleyball team have an away game at CKM tomorrow Freshman @4 Jv @5 Var @6Come out and support by wear green and gold. Green scream machine will be there!
- The water polo’s teams have a home game against Laguna Creak on Wednesday Women @3 Men @4
- The women’s tennis team have an away game at Monterey Tail today @3:30