News & Information

New Job? Need a Work Permit?


To obtain a minor work permit, students/minors should download the application form, gather the necessary information and approvals from their new employer, and from their parents or legal guardian. Once these forms are filled out completely and signed, submit the completed form to Requests will be processed within 48 hours.

If you need additional assistance please e-mail:

Important UC/CSU Admission Updates

Class of 2020, Seniors

UC – here are a few of the important changes for Fall 2020 admission to the UC campuses:

  • UC will accept A-G courses completed during Spring 2020 with Pass (P) in place of a letter grade. For example if a student completes “English 4” with a “P” they will have fulfilled their a-g requirement for senior year English and the “P” will not negatively impact their GPA.