If your student needs to leave school early for any reason, you can have them dismissed in one of three ways.
By Note (must include):
- Student’s full legal name
- Date and time of early dismissal (must be inside body of message)
- Reason for early dismissal
- Full legal name of person picking up student, if not guardian.
- Parent or guardian printed name and signature
- Parent or guardian contact number
Parents, guardians, or a parent representative (who must be listed on the emergency card or listed in Infinite Campus) will be required to show a valid ID before taking a student off campus.
In Person – John F. Kennedy Attendance Office
By Phone - Call the Attendance Office at (916) 395-5090 ext. 506030