- CSF (California Scholarship Federation) applications are now
open! Please go to T5 for a physical copy or complete the form
online by asking him / a cabinet member for a shared link.
Deadline is September 27th at 3:45 PM, any applications after
cannot be accepted. This club is beneficial for those who are
hoping to go to college and need some scholarship funds and
community service to stand out in admissions!
- There will be an informational meeting for any junior or
senior interested in joining National Honor Society after school
in room C301 on Wednesday, September 29th. You must have a
cumulative weighted GPA of 3.5 or above and be a junior or senior
to apply. Once again meet in room C301 on Wednesday, Sept.
29 after school if you are a junior or senior with a cumulative
GPA of 3.5 or above and are interested in National Honor
- Student Government is now accepting applications for active
clubs for the 2021-2022 school year. If you would like to renew
your clubs charter or start a new club, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in joining
a club, Club Rush will be on September 24th!
- Casey’s Corner will be open every Tuesday and Thursday during
both Lunch A & Lunch B. We have Kennedy Gear, K-House Shirts and
Class Shirts available! We accept card and cash. (New gear is
coming soon! Should be here next month, so stay tuned)
- First spirit day will be Friday 9/24 (same day as club rush).
The theme is class colors: 9th white, 10th Black, 11th Green,
12th Gold. Rep one of the classes or wear Kennedy gear!
- If you would like to start going to sports events, sign our
petition to allow students to cheer on our team. The petition
link will be on our Instagram accounts @jfkupdates
- Attention All Cougars-If you are interested in signing up for
the Wrestling Team this season, please contact Coach Ewing in
room C-210. Weight training and pre-season conditioning
starts in October.