January 17, 2019
- Are you planning to buy a YEARBOOK? Get one before the prices go up! Bring $75 to room B12 any day next week after finals to save money and reserve your copy of the most intriguing book on the planet.
- SCUSD will be hosting a district-wide administration of the SAT to all Juniors on Wednesday, March 6th. The district will be covering the fees of the test so take advantage of the opportunity to post a good score at no cost to you or your family.
- The 2019 Winter Vibes Winter Dance is coming up on February 23rd at the beautiful Library Galleria downtown! Buy your tickets beginning the week after finals in Casey’s Corner on Tuesday and Thursday! Check flyers around campus for pricing!
- This Friday will be the 2nd food fair of the year during the girls basketball game from 4-8! Come out and support your campus clubs and watch the game!
- Lunch at the movies! Come join us and support the Cougar Tracks Club in D3 on Tuesday and Thursday, at lunch time for the screening of Avengers: Infinity Wars. Cost is one dollar and this includes both days. Hope to see you there.
- Hey freshman! Link Crew is holding our 2nd annual Cocoa and Cram and we invite you to come and study for finals with link crew leaders and teachers! We will be having free hot chocolate, yes… free, and other goodies as well as some tips on studying! Cocoa and Cram will be held today after school in the cafeteria! Don’t forget to mark your calendars and bring a book! We hope to see you there!
- Attention all spring sport athletes. You must have your athletic clearance information turned in through the JFK webiste in order to participate on the first day of tryouts. Spring sports begin on February 4th. If you have any questions, ask Coach Parsh.
- Attention: All boys interested in playing tennis this season. There will be a sign up and informational meeting in the boys locker room at lunch today. Contact Coach Parsh if you have any questions.
- Please mark your calendars, the Men’s volleyball team needs your help! Join us Monday February 4th as we host a fundraiser at Chipotle! Come in to the Chipotle at 4001 Freeport Blvd. Suite 102 and tell the cashier you’re supporting the cause to make sure that 33% of the proceeds will be donated to John F Kennedy High School – Men’s Volleyball.
- There will be a swim team meeting today in V-5 at lunch. if you would like to be on the team this upcoming season plan on attending the meeting. We will discuss team requirements, practice schedule, meet schedule, and suit ideas.
Woman’s varsity soccer plays at home today against Monterey Trails
Men’s varsity soccer play an away game against Monterey Trails today
Men’s Varsity basketball plays at Monterey Trails tomorrow
Woman’s varsity basketball also plays at Monterey Trails tomorrow