Important Graduation Information
Congratulations on your last day! Please read the following carefully to get important information regarding Graduation on June 15th.
Date: June 15th, 2022
Time: 10AM – 11:30AM
Graduates arrive @ 8AM
Gates open @ 8:30AM for family members
Location: Sutter Health Park (400 Ballpark Dr, West Sacramento, CA 95691)
Sutter Health Park Graduation Website has some very important information that pertains to the event (https://www.sutterhealthpark.com/graduation)
- Please take a look at how to pay for a parking pass and clarification on what is allowed in the stadium and what is not allowed in the stadium. Balloons and noisemakers, for example, will not be allowed into the stadium.
- Tickets – Tickets should be available for access either Friday (6/9) or Monday (6/13). Please check your student email
- “What can I wear to the ceremony?”
- Graduates must wear clothing under their cap and gown. Graduates that do not abide by this will not be allowed to participate in the ceremony. Traditionally, professional dress is preferred. You will be walking up and down stairs – please keep that in mind when choosing footwear.
- Leis are permitted.
- Your cap may be decorated as long as you own the cap and as long as the decorations are flat.
- Senior Checkout Reminders
- Seniors need to check out Friday 6/10, Monday 6/13 or Tuesday 6/14. 9AM – 1PM. Please check out as soon as you can!
- Your green check out sheet is your pass to be in the halls. Once you turn your green sheet turned in, you must leave campus.
- You cannot “hang out” in the halls while you are here. Please be on task so you can exit campus as quickly as possible.
- Diplomas will be available immediately following the ceremony.
- Senior Survey – Please follow this link to take your senior survey. We will be checking for completion prior to checkout being completed. (https://cepbeta.ucmerced.edu/Survey/SCUSD/SeniorSurveyC/index.cfm)
- Graduation Q&A and Walk Through
- Please join us on Tuesday for a virtual walkthrough and
Q&A. Parents and students are welcome to attend!
- When: Tuesday, June 14th @ 2:00pm
- Who: Graduates and parents are welcome!
- What: Virtual Graduation walkthrough and Q&A
- Where: zoom
- Please join us on Tuesday for a virtual walkthrough and Q&A. Parents and students are welcome to attend!
Meeting ID: 882 2314 4055