May 23, 2017
- Summer School, Summer School, Summer School! Juniors who need summer school and have not submitted a form, time is running out! See your counselor today!
- Attention Cougars! Friday will be the 4th and FINAL food fair of the year! Check the menus and maps around campus and bring your money to support our campus clubs!
- The yearbooks have arrived! Distribution starts for SENIORS on Thursday, May 25th, during lunch at the F2 Art Office. Bring your ID cards. Distribution for underclassmen starts Tuesday, May 30th. Extra yearbooks will go on sale May 31st while they last.
- Seniors who bought your senior ball ticket on the final day! Please come get your invitations in Casey’s Corner over the last two weeks!
- Hey cougars! On Wednesday, May 24 the speech and debate team will be hosting a showcase where all types of speech categories and debate topics will be performed! Please come out and support by donating the suggested amount: $3 per person and $5 per pair. If you are interested in joining the team or just want to support a JFK establishment then come see us on the 24th!
- Cougars, do you like photography, writing and design? Then the yearbook or newspaper class might be a great opportunity for you. There is still time to apply and enroll in these elective classed for the 2018 school year. See Mrs. Hanzlik in F2 for more information.
- Cougars! Sadie Hawkins is coming up on Friday June 2nd from 7-11 at the Elk’s Lodge! Tickets are on sale Tuesdays and Thursdays in Casey’s Corner! $1 for seniors, $5 with ASB, $10 without ASB. It’ll be $20 at the door for everyone! Even seniors! So get your tickets now!
- Congratulations to our Sac Joaquin Section Masters Track and Field Meet qualifiers. Damaris Burt, Jonathan Hunter, Corey Lyons, Andre Davis and Kyle Matthews will represent JFK this Thursday and Friday at the Section Masters Championships held at Elk Grove High School. Section championships and a trip to the California State Championship Meet are on the line.
- Anyone who is interested in playing Water polo next year, please come to a informational meeting on Tuesday May 23rd in V-5 at 3:25. We will be discussing summer practices, the fall schedule, and answering any questions people might have about the sport.
- Let’s congratulate all your Spring Sports for having a terrific run this season. They committed their time and commitment to enjoy the sports that they love to represent all of us.