May 18, 2017
- Are you interested in a career in Automotive, Construction, Welding or Architecture? A rep from Cosumnes River College will be on campus, TODAY, May 18 at Lunch in the Little Theater. Come by to learn about training for these interesting, well paid careers.
- Summer School, Summer School, Summer School! Juniors who need summer school and have not submitted a form, time is running out! See your counselor today!
- Hey cougars! On Wednesday, May 24 the speech and debate team will be hosting a showcase where all types of speech categories and debate topics will be performed! Please come out and support by donating the suggested amount: $3 per person and $5 per pair. If you are interested in joining the team or just want to support a JFK establishment then come see us on the 24th!
- Students interested in a career in the health or medical fields– This Saturday, May 20th, UC Davis and Sacramento City College are hosting a Health Care Careers Conference at Sacramento City College from 8:00am-4:00pm. Free registration online. See counselors for more information.
- Attention seniors! If you left any items at Senior Ball, lost and found is in V1!
- Attention seniors going on senior trip! There will be another mandatory meeting at lunch tomorrow in V1!
- Cougars! Sadie Hawkins is coming up on Friday June 2nd from 7-11 at the Elk’s Lodge! Tickets are on sale Tuesdays and Thursdays in Casey’s Corner! $1 for seniors, $5 with ASB, $10 without ASB. It’ll be $20 at the door for everyone! Even seniors! So get your tickets now!
- Cougars, do you like photography, writing and design? Then the yearbook or newspaper class might be a great opportunity for you. There is still to apply and enroll in these elective classed for the 2018 school year. See Mrs. Hanzlik in F2 for more information.
- It is Senior Wills time! The Clarion will be publishing Senior Wills in the June 2 edition. Pick up information form from your English teacher or in room B12 and take part in this fun Kennedy tradition! Hurry the deadline is drawing near.
- The truck has left the plant and the yearbooks are on their way. Now is the time to buy your yearbook. Students that pre-ordered will receive their books first. Senior yearbook distribution starts May 25th. So buy your books now for $80 during lunch in room F2. See Mrs. Hanzlik for details.
- Anyone who is interested in playing Water polo next year, please come to a informational meeting on Tuesday May 23rd in V-5 at 3:25. We will be discussing summer practices, the fall schedule, and answering any questions people might have about the sport.
- Yesterday members of your track and field team competed in Sections, and tomorrow they will continue to strive for greatness in Finals. Wish them luck!
- Though our spring season is coming to a close, we showed out well this season, making playoffs in softball, baseball, men’s volleyball, and golf. Great job to all of our spring athletes!