March 2, 2017
- Dress Code – As the weather starts to warm up and we head into Spring, please be mindful of the school dress code. No sagging, no excessively short bottoms or revealing tops and mid-sections must be completely covered. With respect to colors. No solid red or blue tops or bottoms and no multiple articles of clothing that are red or blue despite having print on them.
- Attention Students! AP Exam registration will begin on Monday, March 6 and it will close on Friday, March 10.You can register during lunch and after school until 4:00 PM, in the controller’s office.
- Juniors and Seniors! Are you unsure about what you want to do in the future? Could you use further assistance? If so, sign up for the ASVAB Career Exploration Program in the counseling office by March 2nd. The ASVAB is an Assessment Tool designed to connect your abilities with your interests. For more info. see the counselors ASAP!
- Hello all Pokémon fans, there is a Pokémon Club meeting tomorrow, Friday, during lunch in Room C-217. All are welcome. See you all there, trainers!
- Hey guys! Do you guys get hungry after school? Come out and support women’s empowerment and buy cupcakes for a dollar we have variety of flavors we will be selling all month!!!
- Attention all CSF members! Applications are due March 3rd! Pick up your applications in the counseling office, front office, and Mr. Lam’s room t5. Applications are now open to Freshmans.
- Junior Prom is coming up March 4th and there are only a couple more days to buy tickets. Come to Casey’s Corner today at lunch OR tomorrow March 3rd at lunch. No tickets will be sold at the door!
- Join Project Move to learn how to dance! Learn hiphop, jazz, and contemporary! You do not need experience in joining, just come have fun with Project Move everyday after school except Wednesdays in D-1.
- JFK drama club meets Tuesday after school and Thursdays at lunch in v3 . Come and share your talent and opinions with us! Any questions message the JFK drama department on Facebook. Hope to See you soon!
- The 2017 Track and Field Season Is Here! We practice every day that school is in session rain or shine! Meet in the Stadium at 3:45. In case of heavy rain we will meet in front of the cafeteria. All students are welcome to come out and to help us make 2017 another Great Season ! Winter sport athletes are welcome to come out after their season ends.
- Congratulations to the Boys Tennis team. They beat Monterey Trail yesterday 8-1. Match play will continue next week with a home match against Christian Brothers on Tuesday, after school.
- Tomorrow the swim team will be participating in the Raider Invite at American River College.
- Next Tuesday, the softball team has a home game against Grant at 3:30.
- On Tuesday, your Varsity baseball team defeated Mira Loma 12-0, and both teams will be having home games against Foothill tomorrow at 4.
- Next Tuesday your men’s tennis team has a home match against Christian Brothers at 3:30.
- On Saturday, the Track and Field team will be participating in the 13th annual Sacramento state track classic