March 16, 2017
- It’s time! Registration forms for Summer of Service at Kennedy are now live online. This includes S.o.S. Ambassador applications! See Ms. Chandler Cooper in B8 for more information.
- Attention Class of 2017 – Listen carefully to this announcement regarding graduation: Any student who exceeds 5 period of unexcused absences during the second semester will not participate in the commencement ceremony, so be sure to clear those absences through the attendance office OR by attending voluntary Saturday school.
- ATTN SENIORS: Grad Night ticket EARLY BIRD PRICE has been extended through March. Prices go to $50 in April so don’t wait! Come purchase your ticket for only $35 at lunch on Friday March 24 or Friday March 31 near the auditorium.
- Ladies if you’re interested in playing flag football, join Lady’s Territory! We will be having practice this Thursday after school from 2:45-4:15 on the grass field so come on
- Hey guys! Do you guys get hungry after school? Come out and support women’s empowerment and buy cupcakes for a dollar we have variety of flavors we will be selling all month!!!
- Join Project Move to learn how to dance! Learn hiphop, jazz, and contemporary! You do not need experience in joining, just come have fun with Project Move everyday after school except Wednesdays in D-1.
- On Tuesday, both of your men’s volleyball teams defeated Valley, and today the varsity team will be playing our rival, CK McClatchy, at 5. Come out to support!
- Next Monday, the men’s golf team will be competing in the Wolfpack Invitational starting at 12.
- Today the swim team will be competing here against Florin at 4.
- On Tuesday, your women’s softball team defeated Sac High 8-0, and today they have an away match against Valley at 4.
- Yesterday, both JV and varsity baseball teams defeated Valley: varsity won 17-0, JV won 26-2, and tomorrow both teams will again be playing against Valley, away at 3:30.
- Today your men’s tennis team has an away match against Florin at 4.