June 8, 2017
- Attention anyone wanting to take the Spanish 1 challenge test. The test will be given next Monday and Tuesday after school in Mr. Bryant’s room C311.
- To any student that is still interested in traveling to Ecuador March 2018 please see Mrs. Richardson V2
- Do you need PE credits?! There will be a PE class offered at JFK this summer. See your counselor any day during lunch for more information and to sign up!
- Sophomores who are considering college after high school. There will be a FREE two-day College Readiness Experience at Sacramento State this summer July 17th and 18th. Apply on-line. Please see the counselors for specifics.
- Cougars-There is still time to purchase your yearbook. Yearbook sales are during lunch in the F Wing Art Office while supplies last. They are $80.
- Last call for aspiring journalists and photographers. There is still time to join the Yearbook and Clarion staff. Participation can count as your senior project for qualified applicants. Be the voice of Kennedy, see Mrs. Hanzlik in Room F2 for details!
- Attention Lady Cougars! The Kennedy Women’s Varsity Volleyball Team has won the Metro League Championship for the last 4 years in a row! If you think you have the attitude, work ethic and skill to defend the Metro League Title and continue the winning tradition, then you need to attend the mandatory meeting in Coach Pollock’s room (B29), immediately after school on Friday June 9th. If you are planning on trying out for the women’s Junior Varsity or Varsity volleyball teams next year you need to be there to receive important tryout and physical form information.