June 6, 2017
- If you are signed up for Honors U.S. History next year, please see Ms. Reilley in C-316 for the short, exciting and informative summer assignment. Don t be left out.
- Cougars-There is still time to purchase your yearbook. Yearbook sales are during lunch in the F Wing Art Office while supplies last. They are $80.
- Last call for aspiring journalists and photographers. There is still time to join the Yearbook and Clarion staff. Participation can count as your senior project for qualified applicants. Be the voice of Kennedy, see Mrs. Hanzlik in Room F2 for details!
- Do you need PE credits?! There will be a PE class offered at JFK this summer. See your counselor any day during lunch for more information and to sign up!
- Sophomores who are considering college after high school. There will be a FREE two-day College Readiness Experience at Sacramento State this summer July 17th and 18th. Apply on-line. Please see the counselors for specifics.
- Seniors! If you no longer need to use your textbooks, you may return them to the library during regular school hours. Otherwise you may return them after your finals for that subject is over. Textbooks need to be cleared in order to participate in ceremonies.
- Girl’s tennis will be having a meeting in F-3 after school on Wednesday. Those who have not already signed up come on by!