April 4, 2017
- Student government applications are currently available in the counseling office, casey’s corner, and on the school website! Applications are due Friday April 21st by 3:30!
- Students who previously took the ASVAB Career Exploration Assessment on March 7 are invited to attend the results review session on April 5th at 1:00pm in room B10. See Mr. Drotts for questions.
- Attention Interact members. There is an Interact meeting at lunch in room C-217 this Thursday. See you all there!
- Attention seniors! Today through Thursday this week senior ball early bird tickets are on sale at lunch! Check the flyers around campus for prices!
- Please support the Men’s Volleyball program at our Chipotle Fundraiser today, Tuesday April 4th at the Freeport Location between 5pm -9p *Flyer required
- Last Thursday, your boys Tennis Team defeated Burbank 9-0. You re Boys Varsity Volleyball and Girls Softball both took a W against Johnson and Burbank.
- Last Friday, your Boys Tennis defeated Valley 7-2. Baseball took a W last week against Florin. Your Girls Softball destroyed CKM last Friday 7-3. Great job ladies.
- Yesterday, Boys Golf defeated Hiram Johnson at Land Park. Softball won yesterday against Center High 3-2.
- Today, both your Varsity and JV Softball has an away game against Burbank starting at 4. Boys Tennis has a home game against Florin High School starting @ 4. Your Men s Varsity Volleyball has an away game against Sac High starting at 5.
- Tomorrow, your Baseball Team has a home game against Laguna Creek at 4. Your JV Volleyball has an away game against Oakmont starting at 5.
- Last but not least is the Swim Team has an away game against CKM starting at 4.