April 25, 2017
- Grab your parents and head to the college fair at Sac State on Sunday, April 30th from 11am-1pm. There will be over 100 public and private universities there!! Admission is free.
- Attention Seniors that signed up for senior trip! There will be a mandatory meeting this FRIDAY at lunch in room V1! Be sure to show up and pick your roommates and get other information
- Senior Ball is right around the corner! Come to the stage at lunch this week to nominate for royalty!
- Hey Class of 2017, want to give a speech at graduation? Prepare with a 5-minute speech and you could be on stage. Auditions will be held May 3-5 at lunch. Visit or email Mr. Fry this week for more information
- Looking for a paid summer internship?! Lunch at the Library is looking for teens who want to help coordinate and serve healthy lunches to kids during the summer. Flyer and link to application available in the counseling office.
- ATTENTION SENIORS. Your LAST day to purchase GradNite tickets is Friday, May 5 at lunch. GradNite representatives will be in the front office at lunch on Friday May 5. This is the last scheduled ticket sale of the year. So come get your GradNite ticket!
- Any current freshman interested in applying for the PACE Program for next year can pick up an application in room C301. Application deadline is May 5th.
- Applications are now available for students who want to be on the yearbook or Clarion staffs. If you chose the yearbook or newspaper class for next year, you must also submit an application. Pick up a copy from Mrs. Hanzlik in Room F2 or inthe counseling office. If you think you may be interested in joining either yearbook or newspaper, see Mrs. Hanzlik for more information.
- Current sophomores and juniors interested in taking classes at Sacramento City College this summer should see their counselors this month to learn more and find out how to register.
- Hello Kennedy Cougars!!! On Thursday May 4th, The baseball program will be hosting its 1st annual Hit-a-thon on Varsity field after school. Meal tickets will be sold for $5 at lunch in front of the cafeteria. All students and staff can also take some swings on field and enter contests such as farthest hit ball contest, and can you hit it father than coach contest. All are welcome to participate in the event. Thank you for supporting JFK Baseball as we make our playoff push.
- Today, Boys Varsity Tennis has a Metros League Single Tournament Match at Laguna Creek Racquet Club starting at 12.
- Varsity and JV Softball has a home game today starting at 4.
- Varsity Boys Volleyball has an away game against Laguna Creek at 5.
- Tomorrow, Boys Golf has a home game against Hiram Johnson at Bartley Cavanaugh starting at 3:30. Varsity and JV Boys Baseball have a home game against Sac High starting at 4.