April 20, 2017
- Attention all student government applicants! Applications are due TOMORROW by 3:30 to Mr. O’Flaherty’s box. Late applications will not be accepted!
- The director of the Transfer Center at Sac City College will be in the Little Theater on Monday, 4/24 during lunch. Come learn more about the transfer process!
- Looking for a paid summer internship?! Lunch at the Library is looking for teens who want to help coordinate and serve healthy lunches to kids during the summer. Flyer and link to application available in the counseling office.
- ATTENTION SENIORS. Your LAST day to purchase GradNite tickets is Friday, May 5 at lunch. GradNite representatives will be in the front office at lunch on Friday May 5. This is the last scheduled ticket sale of the year. So come get your GradNite ticket!
- College Talk (Class of 2018/Juniors)Date: Thursday, April 20th Time: 6:30pm-7:30pm Location: AuditoriumCurrent Juniors and parents are invited to our annual post-secondary/college discussion with JFK counselors regarding preparations for post-high school educational plans. This will include a presentation and question answer opportunities involving community college, University of California, State University and private college/university admissions, financial aid and timelines. Please join us!
- Any current freshman interested in applying for the PACE Program for next year can pick up an application in room C301. Application deadline is May 5th.
- Applications are now available for students who want to be on the yearbook or Clarion staffs. If you chose the yearbook or newspaper class for next year, you must also submit an application. Pick up a copy from Mrs. Hanzlik in Room F2 or inthe counseling office. If you think you may be interested in joining either yearbook or newspaper, see Mrs. Hanzlik for more information.
- Current sophomores and juniors interested in taking classes at Sacramento City College this summer should see their counselors this month to learn more and find out how to register.
- Men’s Volleyball Senior Night – Thursday April 27, 2017
- 5pm VS. Johnson High School Come support your graduating seniors!
- On Tuesday, your men’s varsity volleyball team swept rivals CK McClatchy in 3 sets. Today they have a home match against Florin starting at 5, and the next match for the JV team will be against Jesuit on May 1.
- Next Monday, the men’s golf team will be competing against McClatchy at Bing Maloney.
- Today the swim team has a home meet against Burbank and Hiram Johnson at 4.
- On Tuesday, your Varsity softball team defeated Valley 15-0, and today they have a home game against McClatchy at 4.
- Tomorrow both of your baseball teams will again be playing against Hiram Johnson at home, both starting at 4.
- Today your men’s tennis team has a home match against McClatchy, and tomorrow they will be competing away at Burbank starting at 4.