April 18, 2017
- College Talk (Class of 2018/Juniors) Date: Thursday, April 20th Time: 6:30pm-7:30pm Location: Auditorium Current Juniors and parents are invited to our annual post-secondary/college discussion with JFK counselors regarding preparations for post-high school educational plans. This will include a presentation and question answer opportunities involving community college, University of California, State University and private college/university admissions, financial aid and timelines. Please join us!
- Any current freshman interested in applying for the PACE Program for next year can pick up an application in room C301. Application deadline is May 5th.
- Applications are now available for students who want to be on the yearbook or Clarion staffs. If you chose the yearbook or newspaper class for next year, you must also submit an application. Pick up a copy from Mrs. Hanzlik in Room F2 or in the counseling office. If you think you may be interested in joining either yearbook or newspaper, see Mrs. Hanzlik for more information.
- Attention all students? Are you interested in being in JFK Student Government next year? Applications are now available in the counseling office, Casey’s Corner, and online. Application are due Friday April 21st.
- Current sophomores and juniors interested in taking classes at Sacramento City College this summer should see their counselors this month to learn more and find out how to register.
- During Spring Break, Varsity Baseball defeated San Juan 5-3. JV baseball defeated Bradshaw Christian 5-2 in Spring Tournaments.
- Today, your Boys Tennis has a home game against Laguna Creek at 4.
- Both your JV and Varsity Softball has a home game today against Valley starting at 4.
- Boys Volleyball has an away game against rival school CKM starting at 5.
- Tomorrow, Varsity Boys Baseball has a game against Johnson taking place at McAuliffe Field starting at 3:30. The JV Baseball has a home game against Bradshaw Christian at 4.
- Boys Golf also has a game against Laguna Creek taking place at Emerald Lake starting at 3:30.